viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Life Thoughts: Dealing with Haters



Hello There!! I have been sick for almost a month! with a stomach flu!. That stuff is no joke! is very painful, I have been super busy with Uni also. I'm sorry I didn't post last week!. I'm going to talk about something we all go trough (unfortunately) Haters! My dad thought me growing up, no one is a $100 bill that everyone loves. We all want to be liked by everyone at some point in our life, but that's impossible! there is always going to be that someone that hats you for no reason! and its okay! everyone has an opinion and its okay. When I was growing up, I had a few (haters), I tried really hard to fit in and people didn't understand me, I felt completely different from others!. Even in college I still deal with this issue, but now I just don't care! I learned that if you have someone that loves you it doesn't really matter if you have people that don't! I am blessed with wonderful friends that accept me and love the way I am, awkward and goofy! You will find someone like that one day, we all do. I find hate to be not the opposite of love! You cant hate someone if you didn't love them! otherwise you wouldn't care about them at all! Jealousy come in a lot of forms, haters are trying to get you down! so they don't feel so alone there. If you do have a friend that you feel is not treating you nicely, please confront them. Everyone deserves to be happy, no one can take that away from you! When I feel lonely and hated, I pray! God helps me find the right people I leave it up to him, and thanks to that I found friends that respect my believes and want nothing but to see me happy. If you are dealing with bulling (which we all do) contact help immediately don't just let it happen! Forget about the haters because somebody loves you. Focus on the positive things in life and forget about the rest!

Hope you have a great one!
Till next time xoxo! :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario