lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Review: Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist


The first Korean product I ever used was from Tony Moly, its one of my favorite brands. I love how affordable its is and how well made the products are, they NEVER let me down, and the packaging are always super girly and cute! That's why this product was no exception it was honestly one of my first products from Tony Moly! and I love it, its a very refreshing mist that can be use for setting, refreshing and prepping skin! I love using this as a primer it leaves my skin fresh and smelling good!

So, this product promises to be kind on skin with natural fruits and ingredients making it super refreshing and smelly too! They are two mists, one formulated for oily skin and another for dry skin



I only tried the Sleek one because I do have very oily skin, so I recommend it for someone with the same skin type than mine. Its very small so it fits everywhere and the smell its not super overpowering.

Pros:
Its affordable
Super good size, small it fits everywhere 
Natural ingredients good for sensitive skin!
Cute bunny packaging
Refreshes skin in seconds 
Go for on the go girls
Good base for make up
Good for setting make up
Its a fine mist making skin easy to absorb
Not a super overpowering smell ( I get migraine from strong scents)



Cons:
Does contain very little product
The packaging can make it hard to pack in most small bags

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario