lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Review: TONY MOLY Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel

Hello! I have another Tony Moly review today! and it won't be the last one. This shows how much I love their products, This one is a skincare product. I wanted to try a Korean scrub and I bought this one. Is actually pretty gentle I really like it. I'm not a fan of how much product it has, very little in my opinion!. This gel type scrub activates in touch of sebum and leaves skin supple and fresh. I really like how its effective but not drying, I use this on my T-zone because that's where I have the sebum (gross!)  Its super affordable too! I feel like Tony Moly its a safe brand to use, when I buy a product I know I'm gonna like it. The line also has two other products that I haven't try yet! But I do recommend it, I really like it!

Pros:
Its Cheap
Leaves skin Supple and very clean
Beads are not harsh 
Smells good
Perfect for sensitive skin
Gets rid of sebum, blackheads and dead skin 
Its gentle


Try it out! its great! 

Cons:
More package than product
Hard to travel with
Hard to take the product out ( I prefer a pump)


Hope you enjoy it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario